So blessed

Today I am 22w5d pregnant. Baby A is kicking up a storm. All is well. At my OB appointment last week, I discovered I had only gained a quarter of a pound in a month. Not too shabby. I should start to see some steady weight gain from late T2 on.
I feel so blessed to be pregnant. We tried long and hard to conceive and to finally come to the realization that yes, there's a live one in my belly -- well, it's the best thing I've ever had the privilege of doing. Bringing new life into the world... into our family. I have loved every moment of this pregnancy.
I am looking forward to delivering this baby. I can't wait to meet this little person that is half J and half me.
This Christmas will be very different from Christmases past. This year, the sorrow and feelings of failure will be replaced by the joy of this pregnancy, the perma-smile on my husband's face, and the anticipation of what is to come in April. We are so very blessed, indeed.
C.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home