Tuesday, September 27, 2005

All is well

We have another ultrasound booked for this Friday. I had a bit of a scare last week (very faint spotting) and my OB just wants to make sure that everything is A-OK. She was able to pick up baby's heartbeat in her office, which was a relief.

We are then off to get our NT ultrasound on October 12th to the same city we travelled to for IVF treatment. It'll be a walk down memory lane of sorts. Plus I will get to eat my favourite salad at a restaurant we fell in love with while there! Hopefully all will be well with baby, results-wise.

Morning sickness seems to have settled down. The only thing that makes me aware of my pregnancy is the extreme fatigue. I crave sleep! My appetite has been good and my weight gain is in check.

That's about it. How boring am I?

C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home