Unhappy Valentine's Day :(
Since my last post, nothing has really changed. The HSG revealed a healthy uterus and two open tubes. Our only good news. I was due to have my first IUI this cycle, but I ovulated early (and on a weekend! -- the clinic is closed on weekends) so this cycle was a complete disaster. To top everything off, the discussion board I belong to had 10 pregnancy announcements in the last week, plus I recently found out that two of my girlfriends are also expecting. It has been a difficult time, to say the least.
I need to find a new resource for support. There is an infertility support group made up of patients from our clinic. They have a meeting tomorrow night. I am still undecided on whether I should attend. I don't know if I am ready to share my struggle with others. However, I can't go on keeping my despair under wraps. It's too heavy a burden.
I am praying everyone who walks alongside me on this journey. Keep me in your thoughts and prayers too.
C.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home