Thursday, November 18, 2004

We're on our way!

So I just got off the phone with the Fertility clinic. At first I was worried that they were calling to change the appointment we've waited 7 months for. It turns out they wanted to confirm some information (vital stats, etc.) for pre-registration into the program. I was supposed to call them a week prior to our appointment, but now I don't have to because they have everything they need. It feels so good to know that soon it'll be our turn.

I was driving to work this morning and started thinking about Christmas. It'll be our second married Christmas with no baby. I started to feel really sad and teary. The confirmation of our appointment has somehow lessened the sadness a bit. I'll take whatever hope I can get!

I hope to post again later today.

Hugs to my girls,

C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home