Up on the downside
It appears that crotchety Aunt Flo is on her way. The spotting started today. I knew it. Only 9 days into my luteal phase. Obviously it's short. I have a sneaking suspicion a short LP is only one of a host of fertility 'issues' soon to be discovered. Somehow I have myself convinced it's gonna take a lot for me to get pregnant. Why, oh why, is my first BFP so fucking unattainable?!
But really, I'm feeling okay today. December 6th is just around the corner. I have a lot to do before now and then. Christmas shopping, decorating and baking, to start. I have my Chinese herbs, which I'll be brewing any day now. I have a wonderful husband to take care of, who reminds me every day why I love him. And, more importantly, I'm focused on hope. The hope that continues to light the way...
C.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home