Friday, November 05, 2004

TGIF?

So it's finally Friday. I would normally be excited for the weekend, but strangely I am not. Weird. I have no concrete plans to do anything. I find myself visiting 'the board' and realizing that I've ventured into the "One in the Oven" section. I can't seem to escape the belly shots, birth stories and pregnancy gushing. Like a deer caught in the headlights, I am. I won't bore you with the rant that echoes in my head these days. Suffice it to say that I'm fed up with charting, the timing of intercourse and, more than anything else, THE WAITING!!

I have a friend that I haven't heard from in a while. She knows of my troubles, yet perhaps may not know what to say to me, especially given that she herself is on the baby train. I don't know if she reads this, but if she does, I've been wondering why she hasn't been in touch. Is it because she feels pity for me? Is it because she thinks I'm a freak? Is it because she couldn't care less? Is it because she's pregnant? Oh, how I wonder... Sometimes a friendly word or two can go a long way. I'm in your corner, I'm praying for you, or an I'm thinking of you would feel really good right about now.

A special shout out to my fellow bloggers who are coping with infertility. I salute you, I pray for you and I wish you comfort on the dark days.

I guess today is one of those days...

C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home