Operation Special Intention
We have dubbed the journey to our baby "Operation Special Intention". This is because the baby we dream of is the special intention we offer prayer for every single day. We have found that prayer is one coping mechanism that actually brings some comfort. When we pray together, we are bonded together so closely on a spiritual level. And while I hate the term 'soul mate' -- when we pray, it is the one moment that I can truly say that J. is my soul mate.
I bought the new Celine Dion CD, 'Miracle' over a month ago. I can't seem to bring myself to listen to it yet. When I bought it, I had a crazy thought that it could be the inspirational soundtrack for our journey. I don't feel ready to play it quite yet. Perhaps I will wait until December 6th...
C.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home