Early Weekend
Naturally, since today is my last work day until Monday, *everything* is a priority and I feel really stressed. J. and I are hoping to do some major chilling out tonight. He's had a busy week too.
Nothing new to report, conception-wise. We're still hoping and praying, as usual. I'm 5 DPO. I'm fully expecting Aunt Flo to arrive on schedule. I will start my Chinese herbs on Day 1 of my next cycle. I've started working on putting together a comprehensive 'dossier' of charts, stats, etc. to bring to our appointment on December 6th. I've been also trying to articulate my questions, thoughts, and expectations on paper. I hear that the clinic is always full (no wonder, with a waiting list 6-9 months long!) and I want to make the most of our time with the doc. I hope she is as good as they say...
That's it for now. Hugs to all my girls out there!
C.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home