Friday, November 26, 2004

And so begins the countdown...

Ten days until our appointment! You're probably sick of me mentioning it, but seven months is a long time to wait for an appointment that could change your life. We've been in a steady holding pattern -- in what has seemed a perpetual cycle of hope, waiting and disappointment. I am glad that we have made it this far in the journey, and somehow managed to stay sane. I was thinking the other day that if I hadn't had such a long wait, perhaps I'd be carrying our baby by now. It seems such a waste, and I wonder of the impact these months have had on the quality of my eggs, and how each passing month has represented another month closer to age 35, etc. I'm such a worrywart...

I have one more packet of Chinese herbs to brew tonight. One more cup of yuckiness to ingest, and the last of a total of twelve cups! With each sip, I've been trying to visualize my tubes opening up and the 're-animation' of my stagnant ovaries. I suppose only time will tell if this natural remedy has had any beneficial effect on my body or on my ability to conceive. Since taking the herbs, I have noticed a stablization of my temps. This month's chart shows a steadier, more even pattern, which is a good sign.

I have had a hellish-ly busy week at work, so the promise of the weekend is even sweeter today. We have a wedding to attend tomorrow. And my annual day of Christmas baking is slated for Sunday.

Love to all,

C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home