32 days and counting
I'm frustrated with my temps. They haven't spiked yet and ovulation should've occurred by now. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother with charting.
I received my first issue of Conceive Magazine the other day. An interesting read. Since it was only the first issue, there were a lot of ads and such. I hope there will be more articles and improved content in future issues.
I have been searching high and low for the perfect means to brew my Chinese herbal medicine/tea. I will have to start taking it for the first 12 days of my next cycle. Anyway, I found the neatest Chinese herb cooker in Chinatown yesterday. It's kinda like a crockpot, but it has a sensor that lets you know when the liquid has reduced to one cup. No muss, no fuss! And finally, my shoulder and entire left arm feel great. Three cheers for acupunture!
Must.get.back.to.work.
C.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home