Friday, October 22, 2004

Walking away from Regret

So I haven't been in the greatest of spirits this week. And I feel like a complete heel about it. Other than focusing on that one issue that has caused me great grief -- and feeling sorry for myself -- everything in my life is truly wonderful. I need to see the goodness in that. I need to be more grateful. I will step out of this self-imposed doom and gloom, and make a better effort to appreciate the many blessings in my life. Because if I don't, the negativity will overtake everything. I simply WON'T have that.

Regret. That was the nickname someone once bestowed upon me, many moons ago. So fitting, yet so not. It rhymes with my name. I am trying hard to walk away from the moniker. Really, I am.

Got my flu shot today. Because I work in a health facility, it's important to protect myself and others from an outbreak.

I have a busy weekend ahead. A quiet dinner out tonight with J. Acupuncture tomorrow. Family soiree tomorrow night. Lunch and a movie with my sis on Sunday. It's all good.

Live, love, laugh,

C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home