Thursday ramblings
Closing in on the one month mark until our appointment. I know this doesn't make much sense but, even though the weeks are flying by at work, it seems like a snail's pace to December 6th.
I had another acupuncture treatment yesterday. The pain is slowly leaving my body. After Monday's treatment, I noticed that the pain seemed to be moving down my left side, from my arm to my left leg. I had intended to mention it to the doctor yesterday. But as he examined me, and before I could say anything, he had already put a needle in my leg! By simply pressing down on my pressure points, he knew where the pain was moving. Totally weird, yet another reason why Traditional Chinese Medicine should not be discounted. I am beginning to believe that the Western way isn't the only way.
I'm taking a couple of days off in November. I'm looking forward to some rest and maybe cooking up a celebratory feast for the family. My mother-in-law and nephew both have birthdays one day after the other, and they fall on the days I'm taking off. We'll host a combined birthday party at our place. I'm already thinking of what to serve. It'll be either Roasted Turkey or an Italian feast (homemade pizza, lasagna, garlic bread, caesar salad, tiramisu). Perhaps I'll let my husband decide...
We're going to the Symphony tonight. The tickets were an anniversary gift from my parents. Should be a relaxing time after a long work day.
Over and out,
C.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home