My Place in Cyberspace!
I have been meaning to start a blog for quite some time now. I figure as this year comes to a close with many things on the horizon that could be life-changing, it would be a good idea to document it all somehow. And since there is never enough time to properly stay in touch with friends these days, perhaps this can become a place where they can feel a bit more connected to me.
My name is Colette. I will be 34 years of age on October 24th. I have been married for the past 13 months to a man who has touched my life in so many wonderful ways -- Jaime. We both have full-time careers, a comfy home and loving families. What could possibly be missing, you ask? A baby of our own. We have been struggling to conceive ever since our wedding. Our first appointment at the RAH Fertility Clinic is scheduled for Monday, December 6th. We have been waiting for this appointment since May, and are hoping for a cancellation so we can get in sooner. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we patiently wait for December 6th to arrive.
More to come later!
Colette

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home